Higher performance thermal insulation glass is becoming more and more popular as demanding environmental and legislative needs increase.
For applications where highly efficient thermal insulation glazing is required, the occurrence of condensation can be a problem, especially in the spring and autumn months. New Pilkington Anti-Condensation Glass is designed to prevent the onset of condensation and improve the view through your windows.
Pilkington Anti-Condensation Glass is specially developed to prevent the onset of condensation on high performance thermal insulation glazing.
Pilkington Anti-Condensation Glass is suitable for a wide variety of commercial and domestic applications in combination with other energy-efficient glass products such as those from the Pilkington K Glass™ and Pilkington Optitherm™ Ranges.
Pilkington Anti-Condensation Glass is an on-line, low-e coated product manufactured in 4 mm thickness in LES and Jumbo sizes. It is robust and easy to clean. Pilkington Anti-Condensation Glass is easy to handle and process and can be laminated, toughened, bent and incorporated into IGUs.
Note: This is an external coating therefore please check our handling and processing guidelines for glazing details and cleaning requirements.
Pilkington Anti-condensation Glass offers following benefits:
- improves the view through the window,
- keeps IGUs clearer for longer,
- minimises the incidence of condensation,
- achieves high light transmittance for triple glazed units (68%),
- robust and easy to handle,
- easy to process: can be laminated, toughened and bent,
- provides high level thermal insulation whilst at the same time reducing the amount of heat lost through the window (as IGU),
- incorporated into IGUs it may be used in combination with other thermally efficient glass products such as those from the Pilkington K Glass™ and Pilkington Optitherm™ ranges.