The Pilkington Pyrostop®
Line Range stands for reliable and sustainable solutions for butt-jointed glazings for internal applications where additional vertical framing between glass panes are not an option.
Today two different types offer a variety of solutions designed to meet integrity and insulation fire resistance performance up to EI 120 whilst providing unobstructed open view by using very slim vertical butt-joints between the glass units.
Flush design meets panoramic view
Pilkington Pyrostop® Line is the monolithic version for butt-jointed vertical glazing for internal application with integrity and insulation fire resistance performance up to EI 120. It is based on the same generic tried and tested technology as Pilkington Pyrostop® and offers the same fire resistance performance allowing panoramic view partitions with very slim butt-joints of only approx. 5 mm width.
Flush design meets structural integrity
Pilkington Pyrostop® Line Triple - as a Triple Glass Unit - has been designed for use in flush glazed partitions for internal applications and is an sustainable and long-lasting solution complying with additional mechanical load requirements up to EI 60. It is a robust performer comprising Pilkington Pyrostop® and two toughened glass panes either side combined into a triple Insulating Glass Unit whilst offering a wide choice of colours and designs.
- Pilkington Pyrostop® Line as a monolithic solution is ideally suited for open space design with a maximum area of unobstructed panoramic view
- Based on tried and trusted quality and technology since 1978
- Meeting temperature range from -40 °C up to +50 °C
- Providing maximum of light transmittance and natural colour rendering
- Suitable for flush glazing without vertical framing sections between the glass units up to EI 120 for internal application only
- Large glass pane sizes with glazing unrestricted in width
- Corner solution available with the monolithic Pilkington Pyrostop® Line
- Wide range of colour and design combinations available (decorative foil, sand blasting for design or privacy etc.)
- Privacy protection interlayer available on request
- Pilkington Pyrostop® Line Triple as an IGU provides adequate structural strength for additional loads up to EI 60
- Special solution of Pilkington Pyrostop® Line Triple IGU comprising internal blinds or additíonal glass performances available on request (safety, sound insulation, Low-E, etc.)
- CE approved