Pilkington Spectrum is a Windows-based glass performance model which enables you to quickly and efficiently calculate key properties of insulating glass units without the need to construct and measure them.
You can use Pilkington Spectrum to provide the following information:
- Light and solar properties (transmittance, reflectance, absorptance, g value, etc.) in accordance with EN 410.
- Centre pane Ug-value in accordance with EN 673 (with an option to display the Ug-value to two decimal places).
- Sound insulation values in accordance with EN ISO 140-3 or generally accepted values from EN 12758.
- Ultra violet (uv) transmittance and colour rendering index (Ra) in accordance with EN 410.
- Other properties (e.g. pendulum body impact resistance, fire resistance, resistance to manual attack, etc.).
Pilkington Spectrum is now available to use on-the-go following the launch of a new smartphone app.
Pilkington Spectrum has been independently verified by TuV Rheinland!
If you have any problems in registering or have a general query, please email us at the following address: email@example.com.
Pilkington Spectrum allows you to combine a wide range of products available from NSG Group and determine their key properties such as light transmittance, g value and Ug-value. The program includes restrictions that prevent some combinations being selected that may be considered unwise or impractical. Even with these restrictions, it is still possible for you to create product combinations that may not be available from your supplier. Please check with your supplier that your chosen product combination is possible, available in the sizes required and in a timescale appropriate to your project. Furthermore, it is essential that you check that your product combination is appropriate for satisfying local, regional, national and other project-specific requirements.
Watch the video to find out more